Friday, November 20, 2009

Nightmares


I used to have short hair. Years ago. I liked it for about 9 months then I decided I hated it and I look back on pictures and wonder "what was I thinking?"

I have long hair again now. Like back in HS. I now get told that I look 21-23 yrs old. I am 25.......
I think the long hair is making me look younger but I am not complaining.
The other night I had a "nightmare" that I cut my hair again and hated it and wished I had never cut it all off. Told everyone that I was wearing extensions like Paris Hilton till it grew back out.

1 comment:

msaonika said...

You know....



To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.


IKES!