Saturday, January 9, 2010

Streamers,Laughter,Poppers,Chicago and bringin in the 2010!



I rang in the New Year Chicago style this year. I took the man home with me to meet The Parents!(gasp) It was so fun! We had a book club,played rock band,snuck pie dough,lounged in jams,,worked on a puzzle with Dee,hit up the Field Museums downtown,showed Him the city,ate at a YUMMY burger place called Epic Burger. Seriously. Even the couple from Rockstar Diaries would be impressed I think.
Overall a very happy way to start off 2010! I have a hunch this will be a good one.

2 comments:

TORIRUTH said...

EPIC burger, epic indeed. Loved that place. It's really close to Kiera and Josh's house downtown and I saw it quite frequently when I visited them and knew it was vital to life to enter that place. was. not. disappointed.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

I was just about to tell you how close EPIC burger is to my house, but I see Tori beat me to it! Glad you had fun in Chicago! Sorry we didn't get to see you!!!