Thursday, September 9, 2010

I will resist. I will resisit.

I will resist as much as possible for you sake as well as my own to not make our entire blog about babies now.But I have to admit now I have baby stuff on the brain. It doesn't help that my best friend is also pregnant with her first and my other best friend has an adorable little baby boy and everywhere I look there are cute little prego women everywhere.(emphasis on little) I am jealous of the women who stay little all through their pregnancy. I was talking to a girl just the other day and we found out that I was only a little further along then she and you could NOT tell she was pregnant at all. NO JOKE! She was still so tiny and I was the blimp standing next to her. Needless to say I was shocked and went home and cried into my pillow( no that's not true)
I already feel huge(and am huge) .Lover Boy is good to me though and keeps reminding me I am pregnant not fat.I am debating getting a t-shirt made that says that underneath all my tent clothing.

Anyways....... aren't these cute? I love them.Might have to run out to Babies R Us and snag some.

1 comment:

erica said...

Those are cute! And Matt is right you aren't huge your pregnant. Remember how everyone thought I was having twins? haha Can't wait to see you and your bell!!!

Post some belly shots!!!!!