Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let there be blue




Over this past weekend my "in-laws" put together a baby shower for me! They are the best 2nd family I could ever ask for. We had some yummy soups and desserts(provided by my eldest sister Amy) along with some laughs and great gifts for the little gentleman.
I even got the stroller I wanted! So excited to snuggle him up tight in it and hopefully get in some good walking/running when he gets here! My littlest sis even made it down from ID for the weekend for the festivities! This little guy will certainly be spoiled with attention when he gets here from all his loving family.
Lover Boy was even getting excited seeing all the baby stuff and was checking out the new car seat and awing at how pretty soon there will be a tiny baby filling the seat. We are getting excited to be parents and he comments at least once a day now about how he is excited for our babe to get here and to be a dad! I can wait at least till his room is a little more complete but I am ready to see my feet again. The other night I woke up in the middle of the night and just felt like I had been pregnant forever.
Can't wait to meet you baby Rowley!

No comments: