Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Mover & Shaker



Despite what this funny video of A shows- he has mastered the art of crawling. Oh and don't mind the zoo of animals that appear on the screen. There are 2 cats and 2 dogs in this house and obviously they wanted their second on camera too.Now don't be fooled-he mostly seems annoyed with crawling unless its getting him to an object that he can pull himself up on and stand and move around that way. I myself was an early walker-as in a 10 monther. Baby A may just be the same way. He LOVES to stand and to walk around holding objects.Not sure if I am quite ready for that.

Guess what else? The other week I found a food processor and blender that Lover Boy forgot he bought a few years back which resulted in a brain bubble. Its actually something I have been contemplating for awhile.I purred my first baby food today. It was pears. A actually seemed to enjoy them more then his baby food pears so we'll see if I tend to make this a habit. I found some cute sites with baby food recipes to try out. Click here to one.

2 comments:

erica said...

oh my gosh he's so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. Get ready once they are mobile things get a whole lot harder! haha

SassAFrass said...

Oh I am already seeing it now! He never sits still now!I am screwed! HA