Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My paper chain countdown says 6 days!

That's right folks. We are caravan-ing it to DL in the CA. I know that you care about 2% but my excitement makes up the rest of that 98%. So its cool. Can't wait to take some cheesy pictures and laugh and scream and maybe even cry(yes cry) I will def be throwing up the traditional touristy "peace" signs. Who cares that I used to be a CA native. I am now coming  from the "socks with sandals" land.(which I personally do not do) Can't wait to see how Baby A does on his first time to DL and CA. So many firsts I can hardley handle it. If he truly is my child- he will love the beach. Bring on that sand filled diaper. This mom is ready.


meg said...

Lucky! Report back on how your sweet baby does. I have wanted to take Margaret for years but everytime I think about navigating main street with a stroller, my confidence gives way.


erica said...

WHAT?????? OH you know I'm so jealous of you right now! I want to go so bad. Actually the last time I was there was with you. Please take a self portrait with Mickey for me! haha Seriously would die to go to Disneyland right now.

Can't wait to see some awesome peace pictures!

The Lotts said...

Disneyland is the best during Christmas! I'm going in two weeks! Have fun!!!