Monday, April 26, 2010


This week is going to be a busy one.
We have engagements with Matt's uber talented photographer sister Kelise and I am excited to see what idea's she has come up with. Mostly my job has been trying to come up with good outfits for Matt and I with out breaking the bank. Theres just so much I want to do and it all costs money. Too bad my dad isn't Daddy Warbucks! Dang you Annie!
Plus there don't seem to be enough hours in the day either. Too much to do and get done and think about and only 15 hours to do them in. Lets be honest I need my 9 hours of sleep!

My bridal shower, that his family and my sister Amy are graciously putting on for me is on Friday. Oh man ! Gotta love presents and things we need but I don't have to pay for.
I am also excited to spend time with friends, family and soon to be In-Laws. I am certainly lucky!

Still have a massive checklist to complete though.
I might have to include Winning the Lottery as one of my tasks!

No comments: