Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Morning Nap


There are many things I am not good at and cuddling is sometimes one of them. At least that's how the story in our house goes these days because I am currently sporting a large, protruding basketball sized belly.
So hot right now.
As a result it makes it difficult for Lover Boy to snuggle me.
Good thing he has Rhett.
This might be proof I am being secretly weeded out by Rhett.
This morning Lover Boy called to tell me a secret. ..
At some point in the night, Rhett had snuck up on to our bed and slept at LB's feet and we both had NO idea he was there. LB caught him up on our bed at 6am this morning and kicked him off -much to Rhett's annoyance.
I have to point out that our bed is the one place I have REFUSED to let Rhett on and he still is sneaky enough to make it happen. I have to give that dog props though,he sneak attacked me good.

2 comments:

Bryan + Juli said...

hahaha oh Rhett! He did sneak attack you good! ;)

Nikki said...

Haha! Our dog did that too recently...not on our bed, but the one in our guest room. She's definitely not allowed on the beds either. Those sneaky dogs! Can't wait for pics of your little man soon!