Did I just discover something awesome. My innards are saying "yes!"
That of course got me pondering...... what other uses are possible for this amazing stuff?
Which then of course Google stepped in and I came across 40 Amazing Uses of Aloe Vera
So I have devised a test, I am going to try out Aloe Vera in these uses for myself .
- Pamper yourself to a soothing body rub. Slice aloe leaves lengthwise and use the inner sides as a biodegradable body scrub in the shower.
- Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen—from grease splatters or hot utensils.
- For more major kitchen mishaps like a scald, mix some aloe gel and vitamin E oil into a little jar for a homemade burn healer.
- Banish black and blue bruises by swapping on the good goo.
- Make feet baby soft with an exfoliating foot mask by mixing together a half cup of oatmeal, a half cup of corn meal, four tbsp. of aloe vera gel and a half cup of unscented body lotion.
- Replace creams and lotions as a general moisturizer for dry skin. Aloe is fast absorbing!
- Prevent pesky pimples and treat acne.
- Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
- Reverse signs of aging skin and wrinkles.
- Brighten skin. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark spots.
- Make skin new again with an exfoliating, organic sugar scrub by mixing together two tbsp. of aloe vera, 2 tbsp. of organic brown sugar and 1 tsp. of organic lemon juice.
- For rougher patches mix together an organic salt skin scrub using two cups of sea salt, one cup of aloe vera, one cup of organic coconut oil and two tbsp. of local, organic honey.
- Speed up hair growth by massaging aloe into the scalp, letting it sit for 30 minutes, and rinsing.
- Replace aloe with conditioner for silkier, smoother hair.
- Remove eye makeup.
Here is the plan:
Test out each use for Aloe Vera that I have listed for a full week.Obviously I won't be burning myself on purpose but if the situation were to arise..........