Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lover Boy's Graduation from AF Basic. Part 1

Airmen's Run

Honor Graduate Ceremony
 
Greeting Dad after 2 months!

The first installment of pictures from Lover Boy's basic training graduation from the Air Force.
Lackland TX was muggy and humid-not my favorite kind of weather but I am not going to complain too much. I am aware how much worse that Texas weather gets in the middle of the summer.
Lover Boy received Honor Graduate and we are super-duper proud of him.It was his goal from the 2nd week he was in there. For those unsure of what that means,it means he was in the top 10% of his flight and had to pass all fitness to a certain level the 1st time(no re-do's) and had to get a 90% or above on a test and never had a negative remark written up about him from his TI (which is actually harder then you would think since they are out for tears and blood)
I knew Lover Boy would excel in Basic. That's just who he is and I am delighted everyday that he is my happily-ever-after.
I am thankful for his passion and desire to better our family. His commitment to everything he does is truly inspirational. Can't wait to be in his loving embraces again.1 week left till I hit the road with a toddler,a dog and 1,800 miles of highway.(don't worry, I have enlisted my rad mother-in law to help me stay sane)

No comments: