Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby A's first Easter

There is nothing better then sharing holidays with my cute little babe and dashing husband. LB teases me because holidays just give me an extra excuse to dress Baby A up in something I declare as awesome.This time it was a tan,spotted  bow tie that a neighbor gifted to him when he was born. Like I said before... awesome.
Even though we spent most of church taking turns walking the halls with Baby A, I couldn't help thinking about how blessed I truly am in this life and its all  thanks to my Savior. He has made it possible for me to be at this amazing point in my life and to have the most caring husband and the most happy baby. In June we will officially make our family official by being Sealed for All Time and Eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. I can't wait!! I am literally counting down the days!

No comments: