Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A bestie for Ascher(and Rhett)

A few weeks back we had the pleasure of having one my best friends come down to visit us. Which worked out great because her husband was down here in Tucson doing a medical internship(ironically at the same hospital Toddler A was hospitalized at) We had a great time and if possible I think our children had an EVEN BETTER time together. Watching these two play together and become almost instant friends melted my heart and made me so happy. Usually Toddler A only seems to care for older kids and tries to hang around them but I can say this lady was probably his first true bestie friend. They would laugh and run around together screaming. Every morning they were here Toddler A would wake up asking for her. Even now he'll pretend to get on the phone and call her or just ask for her.
 They even made their bestie friendship official with their first kiss(for both of them) If that's not awesome I don't know what is.  Just so glad we caught it on camera-even a camera phone.






Mamarazzi caught this first kiss action

No comments: