Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Papi & Grammy






For my mom's Spring Break this year her and my pops decided to fly out to AZ to see us (who are we kidding-they really came to see Toddler A)
Toddler A is so lucky to have grandparents who love to visit him. It doesn't hurt that we also live in yet another sunshine state where my parents can escape the cold and snow of IL. (just an extra bonus for our guests)
We loved having them here. Toddler A LOVES all the attention and having constant playmates. Plus it helps this hugely pregnant mama out. We hit up the Sonora Desert Museum which was great fun-but LOTS of walking. Pretty sure I was pathetic and had to keep taking breaks.  We took them to one of our favorite places here-The Zoo. And we took them to our new favorite Mexican restaurant that we found.
Because you can't come this close to the border and not have authentic,yummy Mexican.
So glad they could come visit us! Come again you two.

And for those wondering I am currently 30 weeks prego and have hit the "fat" phase. Lets be honest....it happens.Check out those arms and hips of mine!!! 

1 comment:

erica said...

Aww so jealous of all your visitors! I want to come see you in sunny Arizona :( And I didn't realize you were so far along! Oh man girl those twinies are going to be here before you know it!!!!